Swee Yin's fashion-apparel department store runs a popular biannual sale on men's hats, with large discounts and surprise bonus items. She wants to tailor her Google Search campaign to highlight this sale. How can Google Search campaigns be tailored to promote her company's sales event? (Choose two.)
- By choosing 'leads' as the campaign goal.
- By creating a new ad group for the sale.
- By adding coupon alerts to people nearby the store.
- By targeting specific device operating systems.
- By setting campaign start/end dates.
Answer - By creating a new ad group for the sale.
By setting campaign start/end dates.